CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

i found a new place to do my school work since i CANNOT concentrate at home.

bukit panjang's macdonalds!!!! its bright. quiet. and has nice cushion seats!!!!! the only bad thing? they play chinese radio station there. so what does this mean? this means that i NEED an ipod shuffle so that i can listen to my favourite songs and do my school work at the same time in a condusive place!!!!! YES????? :)

i have an essay on postmodernism that is due in less than 12 hours time.
and ive not even started on it.
i pray that the nescafe mocha will work tonight. and i pray that it will not give me a tummyache.

i am so upset. 7/11 opp my place has ran outta stocks for my favourite strawberry pocky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home